Re: please critique pages

by "bmccune" <bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Feb 1998 20:37:20 -0600
 To:  "mike jackson" <mjackson(at)efn.org>,
"hwg critique list" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

>i'd appreciate any feedback i can receive about the following pages:
>
>http://www.concentric.net/~lemming9/whitedragon.html
>
>http://www.concentric.net/~lemming9/beaminggeek.html
>
>the first one is something i am working on for my college internship. it
>is an art studio that a friend is starting. the second site is an early
>site for the web design/DTP business i'd love to get off the ground.

    Well this may or may not be in taste but want to let you know 1 thing
about White Dragon site. Most may not care nor notice but though the Fonts
you have as the Titles and jumps are really nice looking the T's that are
used are of a cross. Normally not a biggie but in this case they are very
very close to a racial groups trademark style. Will not go into that......

    The only other thing I would suggest at this point is maybe lower the
font on the main body text a notch, really big... Other than that all
appeared fine on this end. The other site also loaded fine, but same
applies, really big text fonts..

233mhz
33.6
IE 4.0
640x480

Ben

Dragon Works Web Design
E-Mail: dragonwk(at)ix.netcom.com
Ben McCune
E-Mail: bmccune(at)ix.netcom.com
"Atop the Dragon's Wings he rode, Atop those strudy wings of Old"