Re: http://members.tripod.com/~HarmCo/E-Commerce/

by "William F. Ryals" <ryals(at)ix.netcom.com>

 Date:  Thu, 1 Apr 1999 20:57:29 -0500
 To:  <burtthemime(at)geocities.com>
 Cc:  "Critique HWG" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Burt,

The concept and same page are well designed and demonstrate how well a
vendor could place his merchandise on the web.

A couple of items to think about:

1) Never state to a client that something is easy or simple. They might just
decide to do it themselves.

2) If at all possible, get a new host for HarmCo. I had to reject 7 cookies
before I could see your home page and encountered 2 - 4 cookies or pop-ups
every time I clicked on a link. I would NOT have stayed on a commercial site
with that many cookies.

System: P75 w/ 40MB
Modem: 56k v 9.0 @ 36,000
Monitor: 1024x768x256