Re: Creatively Stagnated

by Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Sep 1998 15:13:37 -0700 (PDT)
 To:  jnwhittley(at)fuse.net,
hwg-crit <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Of course, you are right. I feel like an idiot. time to
REALLY take a break :-) the address you went to is not the
one i am talking about at all. Of course, without another
address i cant expect to find the right one. the worst
part is, i didn't realize that there was a problem till i
read you note twice.

Please try again, with this address:

http://spigot.hypermart.net/

And my apologies for the confusion.

Luke

---Nancy <jnwhittley(at)fuse.net> wrote:

> Hey Luke,
>
> Now you say creatively stagnated, but the flash page
> is pretty cool.  Only it opens to a page of links to leave
> your site.  That is it...  Where is your site?  One page
is
> that it?  I see nothing commercial about this site.  I
just
> see a flash page and a link page....   let me know if
> I missed something!
>
> Luke Opperman wrote:
>
> > By the way, this is a commercial site, very sorry for
not
> > mentioning it, though in its state i cant imagine i am
> > looking for hits :-)
> >
> > Luke
> >
> > ---Luke Opperman <luko(at)rocketmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok, my site is in a state of creative stagnation, and
> > > needs some opinions. On anything. dont bother
telling me