Re: if you can see this then please critique!

by "Susan Vollmer" <susanvollmer(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:20:01 CDT
 To:  fsima(at)outer-net.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Here are just a few thoughts to consider when starting your redesign:

-- perhaps you could add mouseover effects to the buttons on the left
-- the page which has the moving Canadian flag on it makes me nervous and I
keep looking at the flag instead of the text
-- the pages which have some light purple boxes seem to be placed kind of
arbitrarily
-- the site map could use some work.  One blue box has nothing in it.

That's just my initial impression.  Others may have different thoughts.

Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
Susan V.