if you can see this then please critique!

by fsima(at)outer-net.com

 Date:  Wed, 19 Jul 2000 18:35:11 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
>Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:02:59 -0400
>To: hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
>From: fsima(at)outer-net.com
>Subject: NEW critique - NEED YOUR HELP!
>

>Hi Everyone!
>
>I am a student who is in law. I love the internet and making webpages. I
have not done anything that great, but I have all the books and tools to
make a good business website. I will be practising my skills over the
summer, now that I have some time. I am a Director at the Canadian Society
for the Advancement of Legal Technology (non profit) and I need a critique
on how I can make the site look professional. I am actually "taking over"
the site from someone else. Please tell me how the site can be improved.

http://www.csalt.on.ca