Re: want some fun-critic at: http://www.welfen-netz.com/tdw/tanslem.htm

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Tue, 26 May 1998 07:04:08
 To:  Mack Ingo <IMack(at)welfen-netz.com>,
"hwg-critique(at)hwg.org" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
 Cc:  IMack(at)welfen-netz.de
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:39 AM 5/26/98 -0700, Mack Ingo wrote:

>hy there, i want research, if english speak'ing
>uzers can read this.

Greetings, Ingo!!

Well .. the short answer would have to be 'no'!! <G> Granted ... there is
some English throughout the page (which is black text on a default
background) but it really doesn't make any sense to me.

>already if site is fast loading and looks well?

Yes it did load very quickly on the dinosaur (Tandy 2500, 13" monitor, Net
2.01).

>http://www.welfen-netz.com/tdw/translem.htm

I actually 'tried' to read through the whole page ... but ... sorry ... as
I have absolutely NO knowledge of German ... I wasn't even able to figure
out what the page was really about.

OH ... I DID understand the 'verbotten' at the bottom of the page ... but
had to check out that link (home) anyway!! <G> But on the 'home' page ...
all I saw was the default background and a red line, about an inch wide,
in the middle of the page.

Not much help, sorry!!
Monica