Re: Critique Please

by Alpha Witch <alpha1(at)atel.net>

 Date:  Thu, 28 May 1998 07:03:37
 To:  Yosef Haas <YosefHaas(at)CounselorNet.com>,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:02 PM 5/27/98 -0400, Yosef Haas wrote:

>I have finished a site for a client and would like a critique. Please
>comment on the overall look of the site and the navigation. Also please
>tell me if the words in the left column overlap the background (if it does,
>include you browser and resolution)>
>The site is <http://www.counselornet.com/dcd/>

Greetings again, Yosef!! :)

The only 'complaint' the dinosaur had (Tandy 2500 SX/25, 13" monitor, 16
meg RAM, 640 x 480, Netscape 2.01) was the size of the graphic (111 K) on
the main page which 'seemed' to take ages to load. Also, due to it being
'just a bit' wider than the screen, I a scroll bar at the bottom of the page.

Otherwise, everything loaded very quickly and ... everything seemed to fit
perfectly in the left column.

Oh ... I did notice on the Lone Pine page that one of your figures, 180
degree meridian, the numbers as well as the degree sign are 'above the
line' (because for the life of me, at this early hour, I can't think of the
proper word!! :).

Great rework!!!

Monica