Re: Critique, commercial site please

by Charlotte Gardner <vgardner(at)mindspring.com>

 Date:  Thu, 08 Jul 1999 06:39:00 -0400
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  mick.slater(at)exl.co.uk
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Mick,

A few people have said that your site has problems with color. I just
wanted to mention that there are books on the market that could help
you choose a better color scheme. One that I heard about on another
mailing list is:

 Color Harmony 2 : A Guide to Creative Color Combinations
 by Bride M. Whelan
 ISBN: 1564960668

HTH,
Charlotte