Re: critique - image map/navigation

by C and P <enigma(at)netcom.ca>

 Date:  Mon, 04 Jan 1999 20:28:53 -0500
 To:  "Mike Taylor" <lonewolf(at)one.net>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
re: http://enigmatize.com/test/

>Hmm.  I don't find anything cheesy about it.  I think it displays a lot of
>creativity.
Thank you!  I think it is approaching cheesy, so I am re-working it a bit.

>I don't think the graphic design on this page can be so easily dismissed by
>off-handedly mentioning "automated" features of any software product.  It's
>very evident there's a great deal of originality and individuality to this
>site, and you can't find that in any graphics program, no matter how easy it
>is to use.
YEAH!  I didnt even use alien skin or whatever he said!  That s talent
baby!  :) (tongue in cheek)

>>Otherwise obnoxiously huge (file size/dimensions)
>
>I do agree that the download time needs to be worked on.
Doh.  Yeap,  fixing that too.

Thanks all for the great replies so far!  I am taking all suggestions into
consideration and redoing some stuff now!

phil.