Re: site check

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Fri, 04 Aug 2000 08:55:55 -0500
 To:  "Robert Swist" <bobswist(at)nettaxi.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Robert --
         Win 95
         Netscape 4.5
         Javscript On
         Resolution 800x600

Why is the page title *Now that's good T.V.*?

Your date in the bottom frame works on my browser -- that's kind of rare
actually.

Because of the frames, I'm not quite sure what page I'm on, but that
floating thing on the resume page (?) is very annoying. Slick trick, but I
use my mouse wheel and that little thing zips up and down on the thin,
striped background and creates far too much activity for my eyes.

Now, I'm not nearly technical enough to know if this is related or not, but
Netscape crashed twice while looking at your site. It happened while trying
to go *back.* It's probably unrelated, but perhaps you might want to know
this too.

You obviously like to use color, but the colors you've chosen are rather
*dark* and on part of the site, it apparently suits your view of the world,
but if you're also going to use it as a job-seeking tool, perhaps you might
want to lighten up a bit?

So, I hope I'm doing this critique right and I hope this helps you.

Tamara