Re: critique please

by Nik Gare <nik(at)cheddarcheese.de>

 Date:  Sat, 25 Mar 2000 15:54:37 +0100
 To:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
In article <E12YqwW-000FAI-0V(at)anchor-post-31.mail.demon.net>,
   denise <denise(at)amun-ra.demon.co.uk> wrote:
> Hello

> I've just finished and uploaded pages on

> http://www.raworths.co.uk

> a firm of solicitors.  I'd appreciate your comments about this site,
> on the technical side as well as the presentation/content.

At First Glance:
I presume that the text on the intro page should be centred- it isn't here
with my non-css browser.
The text on the naviagtion buttons would look so much better if it were
anti-aliased.
The disclaimer link - maybe this would look better as a button.
There is a lot of text on the index2.html page - maybe you should split it
up onto different pages?
The Investor in People and Lexcel graphics appear very blurred, amd
shouldn't they be links to let the customer find out about them?

TTFN
Nik

--
http://www.cheddarcheese.de