RE: need a browser check please...

by Collette McNeill <collette(at)mlwebworks.com>

 Date:  Thu, 30 Oct 2003 11:51:49 -0800
 To:  "Tom Coffee - tcoffee(at)ksu.edu" <tcoffee(at)ksu.edu>
 Cc:  hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:33 PM 10/29/03 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi Collette,
>
>Netscape 7.1 on Windows ME -- I really like the resizable background image.
>Neat! I am concerned that there aren't any scrollbars. It's possible to
>resize
>the window so small that some of the content is not on the page. I can't see
>the content without the scrollbars.

Well since I'm constantly measuring window size already, and I have a
"non-compliant" version of this site designed to serve users who can't see
this page properly, I'll call a routine from my OnResize function to
redirect tiny windows to that version.

I knew about the tiny window problem, and you just helped me noodle a
workaround.  Thanks!
Collette