Re: Harsh criticism needed

by John Garside <jqg(at)pc.dk>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Jan 2005 11:31:00 +0100
 To:  hwg-critique(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At around 11:11 10-01-2005 -0500, Dennis J Keibler wrote, in part -->>
                                                                               .
>The sentence that says, "We then prepare the detailed programme and agree
>dates etc. for delivery" should be re-evaluated. Since one of the selling
>points is quality, any grammatical or typographical errors are serious flaws.

Many thanks to all who gave their time to comment.

Just two things stopped me from getting a perfect night's sleep:

1. Why wasn't Sev given a message that Flash was required?

2. What are the grammatical or typographical errors in the sentence Dennis
quoted above?

Best,

john g