Re: Anyone for a test ride..

by CharlesMTF <CharlesMTF(at)aol.com>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Apr 1998 07:06:27 EST
 To:  burtthemime(at)geocities.com,
hwg-critique(at)hwg.org
burtthemime(at)geocities.com writes:

> I would like some feedback on my site. ESP the "Bells and Whistles" link and
>  the "credits" subpage. Ignore the Splash page it's next on my list of
> changes,
>  but if you have any suggestions for it I would love to hear them.
>
>  http://home.att.net/~kocoa/

Other than the opening page (which I personally do not like to have to always
go to just to enter), the site seemed nice. The colors were good, and the
pages loaded up pretty fast. I didn't try all the links, but the few that I
did try all worked with good speed and a nice presentation.

---Charles Ippolito