Re: Are all candidates subbed to the list?

by Kynn Bartlett <kynn-hwg(at)idyllmtn.com>

 Date:  Wed, 21 Jan 1998 15:21:05 -0800
 To:  cindy(at)raenet.com
 Cc:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:27 p.m. 01/21/98 -0500, Cindy Svec wrote:
>Are the following folks still GB candidates?

>Harold A. Driscoll
>Gerald Oskoboiny
>Tarik Dozier
>David Humphreys
>Richard Tuttle
>Ed Pastelak

I believe that Mr. Humphreys has dropped out; in email to me
and others, he has indicated that he no longer wishes to be
a HWG member.

Harold has posted here once.

Gerald hasn't yet, but I know he's still in the running.
Fortunately, though, he _does_ have a "track record", and
for the most part, you can tell what to expect from him as
a GB member from his statements on -ops and other lists
over the years, and the last three years that he's served
on the Board.

I agree that he should speak up. :)  Don't be shy, Ger!

--
Kynn Bartlett <kynn(at)hwg.org>
President, HTML Writers Guild