Banner Ads Debate

by tcspain(at)unccvm.uncc.edu (TANYA SPAIN)

 Date:  Mon, 26 Jan 1998 10:02:15 -0500
 To:  hwg-elections(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I think we should allow sponsors to have their name and, if applicable, a
logo of "x" pixels by "x" pixels displayed on a web page dedicated entirely
to sponsors. All sponsors should be listed on this page only. Any non-Guild
logos will be found on this page only. A link to the sponsors page can be
on the first page of our site.

I think this solution can satisfy most company's need for a graphic
representation while providing the Guild a way of openly thanking companies
for their donations, without jeopardizing the Guilds position on
advertising.

Tanya Spain