FrontPage and Editors

by "Taylor-Made" <taymade(at)home.com>

 Date:  Tue, 22 Feb 2000 08:24:51 -0600
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Just to add my thoughts:

I hand code and do not use any editors.  I tried a couple of times, but
found them very restricting, complicated and too much trouble. Of all the
people I have known that used FrontPage, they complained about encountering
too many problems and that it was difficult at times to re-edit their pages.
I am not sure that FP is good to help you learn to fix all that *crap* as
you call it.  Actually learning basic html codes could accomplish more than
any editor could in teaching this mark-up language.

But the one thing I have found is:  When  one is conmfortable using a
particular way or program for designing web pages, then one should use that
product to its fullest.  It doesn't mean it is the best or the worst.  End
line, if it works for you, don't fix it.  *Smile*

Please keep in mind, these are only my opinions.

Joyce