RE: Macromedia Ruling the Net ?

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:23:37 +1100
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Macromedia saw that they weren't likely to make
major inroads into the print market that was dominated
by Adobe, the Internet arrived and they saw an opportunity.
They have pursued that market and done a lot of market
research and listened to what the customers want.
That is how they are acheiving their success in the internet
graphics arena.

Image ready is more a 'companion' application to photoshop
than an all encompassing web graphics app. Fireworks is more
complete and less likely to need another external program.

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster