Color mask in PSP

by "Keith" <kdsell(at)surfsouth.com>

 Date:  Sun, 24 Jan 1999 17:36:55 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
How in the (ummmmmm....world) do you create a color mask in PSP?  I have
used PhotoPaint for a couple of years now and like it a lot, but have
recently gotten a plugin (BladePro) that I can't seem to install in PP, but
have (and like a lot) in PSP.  The only problem is that I have not yet been
able to figure out the entire masking thing with PSP.  It is so easy in PP.
Is there a way to create a color mask in PSP?  I think the mask option and
the "selection" option work hand in hand, but I may be entirely wrong.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
Keith D. Sellars
WebGraffix