RE: I can't resize brush in Paint Shop Pro 5

by "Shay Jones" <shay(at)wcnet.net>

 Date:  Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:25:00 -0600
 To:  "Louis M Hall" <lhall1(at)midsouth.rr.com>,
"hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Louis, the reason you are having problems may be because your Control Pallet
may be hidden.  Select your paint brush tool then do View | Tool Bars, then
check the Control Pallet - Your brush adjustment will then be displayed.

Shay
Bare Tranquility Designs
http://www.wcnet.net/shay/index.html
shay(at)wcnet.net  /  shay(at)Bayou.uh.edu
Member of the HTML Writer's Guild
http://www.hwg.org/