Re: freezing problem with PSP 5

by tariqs(at)comm.com (Sherif Muhammad Tariq)

 Date:  Tue, 27 Jun 2000 23:29:08 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Chuck and Karen,
  I am currently running PSP6.0 on WinNT 4.0 with SP4 and 128MB of RAM,
without any problems. I can add text, have the text follow a curve, and edit
the text without any lockups or freezes.

  The problem, in your case, could be with the drivers for your video card.
Try installing the latest drivers for your video card and see if that helps.
Your problem might also be related to Windows NT SP5. Try upgrading to
Service Pack 6a for WinNT 4.0 (Avoid SP6, which broke Lotus Domino and who
knows what other software.)

 If that doesn't help, you could download the trial edition of PSP6, and see
if solves the problem. Hope this helps.

Good luck
Sherif Tariq