Re: Copyright

by "Ineke van der Maat" <inekemaa(at)xs4all.nl>

 Date:  Sat, 26 May 2001 21:57:32 -0700
 To:  <Reywob(at)aol.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hallo Peter,

I  have here something about the Berner Connvention on author rights .
I think,  just reading something about this problem, the rights are all
belonging to Mr X. but when the photographs taken by the other person,  have
the function to replace a part of the text, (also are not only  an
illustration), mister x cann't claim to remove the photos. Than the other
has the right to use, without  Mr X permission,   the photos  The other
person must mention that Mr X has the copyright, so there is a connection
between mr X original model and photographs  and the text of the other
person.

Kind regards of the Netherlands
Ineke van der Maat