Re: Image problem re-visited

by "Jami" <designsbydusty(at)tiadon.com>

 Date:  Fri, 20 Jul 2001 07:35:29 -0500
 To:  "Jacqueline Sylvia" <jsylvia90(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
As I have said before, I have made every possible adjustment to my monitor
that I or anyone else can think of to make. And, as I said in my last post,
the problem occurs on at least 3 different monitors that I know of so far.
So it is NOT a monitor issue. And the problem happens whether the image is
viewed in or out of the graphics program. So it is NOT a Paint Shop Pro
issue.