RE: Constructive Criticism?

by "Peter Williams" <Peter.Williams(at)hendersons.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Jan 1999 13:45:47 +1100
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Travis,
Your boss is correct
<TABLE>
<TR><TD>Some stuff</TD><TD>More stuff</TD></TR>
</TABLE>

IS the only way to code a table that meets the standards.
It is very wrong to leave out the <TR> tags.

Also you haven't specified width and height attributes
for the images so the page moves all around during loading
and rendering. The opening page was fairly slow to load.

I think your site looks pleasing, and I liked the double
headed arrow navigation device that you have made.

The rollovers on the home page are very nice :-)

Peter Williams
LAN Support/Webmaster