MAC

by "Garbanga" <webmaster(at)spelaean.com>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Apr 1999 19:51:01 -0700
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>This word "Participation" in the title is cut off in the graph

>Also:  the word wrap feature (probably originally from my report) has
>caused the lines to show:  a complete line, then only a few words on
>a line, a complete line, then only a few words on a line, etc. etc.
>Is it possible to fix this?
>**ISRAELI PUBLIC OPINION PAGE**

>Needs link to the actual Poll and results
All requested changes have been made, except the above.
I simply don't see this.  I've been checking this on a number of
systems, and this error doesn't come up.  It must be something
with his system settings.  Are you seeing the same problem?
If so, let me know.  I'd like to see it to correct it.

For the other change, I would need the poll that he speaks of.

I was in Solana Beach Tue/Wed, then Las Vegas Wed - Fri of last
week, then used my computer for recording Saturday, and yesterday
was Easter, so I didn't even get your e-mail until today.

Sorry about that!  Everything was pretty much on a whim, and
my phone was out of range (don't have my roaming on yet).
I'll get the word to you next time, whether you have a project for
me before I leave or not.  Actually if you have a project for me, I won't
leave 'til it's done.   ;)

-Steve