Re: graphics presentation on CD

by "Karin Christensen" <karinc(at)linkline.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Feb 2001 15:06:25 -0800
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
If you can create a Flash animation this works really well for CD's.
You can export flash files as exe standalone projectors.  Then create
an autorun file which tells the exe file to start automatically.  I've
made teaching CD's with Flash and it works great.  I think you can
burn the small business card CD's on a CD rewriter.  Director will
work for big projects, too.

Karin Christensen
Scientific, Medical and Veterinary Illustration
karinc(at)linkline.com
www.linkline.com/personal/karinc/