Re: Away with web careers?

by "Franchesca Havas" <ches(at)io.com>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Jun 1999 20:10:25 -0500
 To:  "hwg-graphics" <hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
A company I worked for got bought out by a UK company and when they moved
the website over there they kept all but the credits of who built the site.
The site remains unchanged in design, color, art, flow, links, and the FAQ's
I wrote. They just removed all the credits and authorship's from it. That
was a real rip. I still claim the site as created by a team that I was a
part of on my resume.

The UK must really be hard up if they think that kind of web stealing is
acceptable.

Sincerely,
F. Havas
Dallas, Texas