Re: D.I.Y web design

by Eliza and Zoe <halywn(at)xenon.net>

 Date:  Wed, 09 Jun 1999 11:24:08 +1000
 To:  "Julia McClelland" <julia(at)halgavorpark.freeserve.co.uk>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 20:18 8/06/99 +0100, you wrote:
 There are even more who "think" that their work is
>of good design, even though to the trained eye it would be a disaster.
>
>Is this not going to be the problem with web design, have we not got
>potentially millions of people out there who would never know what good
>design is and so carry on regardless.

Yep, it is, and if you look at the state of the web now you can see it.  To
use your analagy of the architech, not every "room" on the web is pleasing
to the eye, or even functional.  It's up to us to make sure that at least
our "rooms" are well designed and made for living.  The entire building is
not our problem no matter how much we care for it.

Eliza