Re: Math Symbols (was H*E*L*P)

by "Deborah" <deborah(at)t-one.net>

 Date:  Wed, 23 Jun 1999 10:33:55 -0400
 To:  "Lynne Marshall" <l.marshall(at)strath.ac.uk>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi, Lynne.  How about using a font for this?  I frequent the
alt.binaries.fonts newsgroup and have seen a number of mathematical symbol
fonts posted there in the past....course I didn't need them so I never
downloaded them.  I bet if you posted a request for one, you'd get it posted
within a day.

Deborah