Re: Table Alignment

by "Earl & Cindy Douglass" <douglass(at)sprintmail.com>

 Date:  Thu, 11 Dec 1997 23:16:11 -0500
 To:  <HWG-GRAPHICS(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
First I would like to point out to Mr. Heckles that criticism is only useful
if one ADDS ways for improvement.  Secondly, the mistakes in Kathy Burchs'
file appears to be human error, not WYSIWYG errors!

<P ALIGN=CENTER>
 Believe it's "center"

<BR>
  <HR>
<P>
<CENTER>
  <TABLE ALIGN=Center
Missing the quotes  again and note the change in type from caps to more
lower case.  While the change in type style is not a problem with HTML as
far as I know, a WYSIWYG editor is not likely to create code in that manner.

 Border="0" CELLPADDING="2">
    <TR>
etc.,etc.

It appears to me that Kathy is trying to learn HTML, and didn't deserve to
be slammed for asking for help.
I realize that you are most likely well educated with these topics, and
maybe you have lost patience with beginners.  But we need your expertise,
please, not your slams.  Thanks.

Cindy
douglass(at)sprintmail.com