Re: Explaination of Various Graphics Software

by "Donna M Smillie" <dms(at)zetnet.co.uk>

 Date:  Tue, 12 Oct 1999 21:07:26 +0100
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Umm... sorry but I have to disagree here Megan.  Paint Shop Pro goes way
beyond Paint in what it does, and it isn't free.  The latest version of PSP
(6) has some very sophisticated tools, and you can do everything from
simple web graphics to full fledged quality graphics for print production.
It costs around 90 USD, but it *is* available, fully functional, as
shareware on 30 days trial (it only counts off a day when you actually use
the software) from http://www.jasc.com/ .

Regards,
Donna
--