Fw: How do you make a movie file?

by "Heather Peel" <heather(at)thenetnow.com>

 Date:  Sat, 15 May 1999 19:34:54 -0400
 To:  "HWG Graphics web forum" <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Why not try out Real Audio/Video?

I think 4 1/2 minutes would mean the viewer would have to download it and
run it locally off their hard drive in order for the quality to be
presentable though.  Unless they had a very high speed connection.

If you want to see what a 4.5 min video might look and sound like, you can
take a look at one at http://zereko.com/video.htm   The quality is no where
near as good as the original video because we needed to keep the file size
down to a minimum (and it is still 5MB)  You can view it either live
(streaming) or download the file and view it.

I believe the Real site is at http://www.real.com

Hope this helps,

Heather