Re: Background of pic not fading in with background on page with IE and NS

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Sun, 21 Mar 1999 15:03:08 -0500
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original

From: Cindy Stanley <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>
To: hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
Date: Sunday, March 21, 1999 2:59 PM
Subject: Re: Background of pic not fading in with background on page
with IE and NS

-----Original Message-----
>From: Asbjoern Mo <asmo(at)c2i.net>
>
>>I have a page with background color 0099ff and then I made a logo with
>a background color of 0099ff in psp 5.0.
>>Now if i view the page in Opera 3.5 i can't see any diffrence between
>bgcolor and the picture bgcolor but in IE4 and Netscpe 4 I
>>see blue dots in the grapichs.  Best if you try your self.
>>You can see an example here:
>>
>>http://home.c2i.net/asmo/worldtemplate.htm

By the way, you apparently unknowingly just sent the list the
happy99.exe virus/trojan/bug (whatever it is). This was just discussed
in one of the hwg lists here on how to cure or get rid of this happy99.
So, maybe check the archives and do yourself and others a favor ;-)

--
Cindy K. Stanley
Stanley Support Service