Re: graphic tablet <was drawing tools>

by "Cindy Stanley" <stanleysupport(at)prodigy.net>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Oct 1999 21:25:44 -0400
 To:  <hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
From: Pinder, Susan <spinder(at)stlawrencecement.com>
>This product looks reasonable for someone just starting out (under
$100) but
>isn't available until the end of the month.  What do you think??
>http://www.wacom.com/graphire/index.html

I, too, would like some feedback on the product above. I have always
wanted to purchase a tablet, but am not familiar enough with the
drawbacks, if any. Also, does anyone know if this graphic tablet, with
mouse, replaces your existing mouse all together? I just want to make
sure that I don't need an *extra* serial port for this and could just
use the serial port that my existing mouse is plugged into.

Thanks for any and all feedback.

--
Cindy K. Stanley