Re: creating wire

by "Scott Desveaux" <sdesveaux(at)usa.net>

 Date:  Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:18:27 -0500
 To:  "Mary Sadr" <msadr(at)hotmail.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
>I'd like to create long thin gold or silver colored wire, like the
>wiring that binds a notebook. My main graphics software is Photoshop 5
>and I'm pretty proficient in it. Any ideas?
>Thanks,
>
>Mary
>msadr(at)hotmail.com

Mary,
I think that I know what  you mean, I have set out to do the same task, and
I believe that I succeeded. If you would like to see/use my work, just
respond to this message, and I will send it to you, or give you a URL where
you can look at it.
Hope this helps,
Scott Desveaux

Scott Desveaux  (A Proud Student of Joe Barta)
sdesveaux(at)usa.net
http://home.talkcity.com/WallSt/scottonline
ScottOnline is a new Project, Much More Coming Soon
Icq: 16217003
Aol Im: skott13