Re: Help, my site is invisible!

by "Kehvan M. Zydhek" <kehvan(at)zydhek.net>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Jan 2001 17:43:43 -0800
 To:  "John Murray" <jmnc(at)lis.net.au>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
You know, I've heard rumours that the list emails are delayed in
distribution sometimes, and that some people get the message before others,
but this is downright odd... I never got the original message, but I did get
two responses. Then, I noticed the timestamps on the second email. All I can
say is DAMN! According to this, John was able to respond on Friday Jan 26,
2001 to an email that was sent out Sat Jan 27, 2001. This is freaky! That's
really pushing the limits of getting something before everyone else! :-)

Kehvan

PS: Yeah yeah yeah... I know all about different time zones and system
clocks being set wrong and how mail can be spoofed (on purpose or accident)
with false timecodes... I just though this was too funny to pass up...