RE: Mouse v. Tablet

by "Collin Lim" <collinlim(at)hotmail.com>

 Date:  Sun, 07 Dec 1997 17:14:56 PST
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks Keith for the info.  I was actually at a local store here in San
Jose, California earlier today, before I had a chance to read the
responds.  I saw the Wacom ArtzII 6x8 tablet for sale for $350.  Based
on your message, sounds like they raised their price a little.  I didn't
see the 4x6 version.

Do you think if the 6x8 is big enough.  I wonder if it is wise to get
the smaller version (4x6).

Thanks again for the info.

I hope I'm not violating any HWG rules by discussing $$$.  If I did, my
apology.

-Collin