Re: Webmaster or Web Designer [was web design -- one Photoshop file with everything ???]

by "L. J. Durham" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Fri, 11 Jun 1999 03:03:34 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Michael Boyer <galdor(at)vaix2.net>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Michael I totally agree --

Im dedicating myself to this business and I like to do things right and
not half*****

Its a challenge to get into the advanced aspects of programming but its
a challenge I welcome. It was so insulting to me that this major
company with all the resources at their disposal -- would hand over a
critical site to someone who essentially doesnt care enough to learn
how to do it right nor would he allow any input from the "nobody" (me)
who actually could have gotten at least a good part of it done alone
with the IT programmers who were blatantly disrespected and ignored on
this project.

I calmly walked out at 4:45 this afternoon leaving his lordship "THE
Designer" (I dont rank I guess) to sort out his own mess.

BTW he asked me how to change the background to a solid color instead
of the image hes using --- I smiled and referred him to the free
training this Company offeres its employees since hes one and Im not --
He can get it for free. I cant.

But dang at least I care.

Cheers

Lisa