Re: software packages from Serif

by "=?iso-8859-1?q?L.=20J.=20Durham?=" <taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk>

 Date:  Mon, 5 Jul 1999 10:16:50 +0100 (BST)
 To:  Reywob(at)aol.com,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org,
hwg-software(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

ROFL

Luck has nothing to do with it really --

Im a professional graohic designer and web developer
so I made it my business to make good investments. Ive
worked in enough studios, media firms and corporations
to see the predominant tools and thus made my
decisions.

The initial investment was very tough -- but well
worth it in the end. We are in a business that will
pay for such investments so why not make the
investment.

If one is just working on a personal page then
software might not be a huge issue. But for me,
professionals have different considerations.

Lisa