Re: Problem Graphic

by Michael Jon Muehlendorf <haoka(at)wi.tds.net>

 Date:  Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:27:27 -0600
 To:  "Nicole McKenzie" <nicemck(at)hotmail.com>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 10:31 AM 2/22/00 PST, Nicole McKenzie wrote:

Hi Nicole-

Well, IMHO, your graphic "header.gif" is corrupted.  I saved it to my hard
drive, opened it in PSP, and the image looked like alternating bands of
"white" and "image"...

You might try re-rendering the graphic, make sure you have it set to 256
colors, and File | Save As... |.  Re-upload it, making sure you have the
correct pixel dimensions in your IMG SRC tag, and that should do it.

Good luck!

Mike