Re: ? About OCR Software

by Dave Doeppel <dave(at)davesdesign.com>

 Date:  Wed, 20 May 1998 13:06:06 -0700
 To:  Mark Miller <mgm(at)brooktrout.com>,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
 Cc:  mgm(at)brooktrout.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
I use Omnipage Pro.  I think the current version is 8.  It does a great job
although I have not had to any thing incredibly complex with it, it does work.

No particluar reason that I am using it over anything else other than it is
an upgrade of the software that originally came with my scanner.

Dave Doeppel
http://www.davesdesign.com