Re: [OT Flame] Quotes, Sigs, Ccs... (was: SEMI-TRANSPARENT GRAPHICS)

by Mark Robbins <flak88(at)monroe.net>

 Date:  Mon, 06 Jul 1998 21:10:59 -0700
 To:  Ken Woods <kwoods(at)kens.com>
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
<snip>
>That's your opinion.
>I'm shaking.
>Again, that's your opinion.  Just becuase I'm at bit more crass that you
>are doesn't make me a BAD person.  It makes me different than you.
>So, why are you whining like a clueless baby???
>Exactly; again, why are you whining like a clueless baby.
>Or don't, see below.
</snip>

No class Ken... I bet you think having class means you step out of the
shower to pee...!

<snip>
>Dude, fuck off.
>If you don't like it, hang up, disconnect, unplug
>your ehternet cable, or whatever.  It's the internet.  All kinds of bad,
>rude, crude, crass, vulgar, obnoxious asshole abound.
>Myself included.
</snip>

Wow! Someone who is proud of being rude, crass, vulgar and obnoxious.... I
agree with you.. Like you said, your an asshole! And Im sure everyone else
on this list prefer's you being the asshole, rather than ourselves. Thank
you Ken for stepping up for us...You da man..! (or is it you da asshole..)

have a nice day  :)