Re: Black backgrounds

by Kym Jones <kymj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Tue, 08 Jun 1999 06:59:19 -0500
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

I like the look of the black background too, but I think that if you have a
lot of text on a page, it can be very straining on the eyes to read. You
want people to take the time to read and absorb the message if you're
selling a product, and if they're being "glared" at by the screen, it won't
take them long to go elsewhere.

Just my two cents worth.

Kym