Re: Java applets

by Kym Jones <kymj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Mon, 21 Jun 1999 22:13:32 -0500
 To:  Michael Abramovich <mabram(at)balance.com.au>,
jnwhittley(at)fuse.net
 Cc:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

darnit! I wish I had read this before I replied to you Michael :)))

I DID in fact make mine...I created the background...the applet simply made
it move :)...I could have sat here pushing that sucker until eternity and
it would have *never* moved LOL...

I am pretty happy with the end result..and when I am *really* happy with
it..I will share.

Thank you to all you wonderful people that have made suggestions, I now
have a wealth of things to investigate and learn.

Having been such a smarty pants in making a banner which looks pretty nice,
I now have a problem making a background that matches unless I can work out
how to make it transparent.. LOL...geeze!!! I just can't win today...think
I will leave that headache for tomorrow now :)

Standby for tomorrow's brain picking...:)))

Kym
Professional Pest