Re: Web design

by Kym Jones <kymj(at)airmail.net>

 Date:  Mon, 05 Jul 1999 19:01:53 -0500
 To:  Reywob(at)aol.com,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org,
taliesinmedia(at)yahoo.co.uk
  todo: View Thread, Original

Peter,

Welcome...I took a look at your page and it looks great...well done!

I am self taught and some might say that it shows *grin*...but I got an
enormous amount of help from:

http://www.htmlgoodies.com/

It has a nice search engine so that you can look for your particular area
of interest and I actually printed out the sections/tutorials that I wanted
and made my own manual. I now have a binder stuffed to the hilt with all
sorts of useful information that I can refer too and I also make a point of
printing out anything from this list that I think might come in handy at a
later date.

If I have searched every nook and cranny to solve a problem and I haven't
come up with an answer, this forum is full of brains, just ripe for the
picking...:)

Good luck :)

Kym