Re: seeking graphic

by Bob Stein <stein(at)visibone.com>

 Date:  Thu, 20 Jul 2000 14:44:16 -0400
 To:  mgraham(at)netway.com,
hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 11:16 7/20/2000, Marsha wrote:
>Her dream graphic would be something like one of the children of various
>nationalities, holding hands around the Earth.  I've seen a graphic like this
>before and would bet my bottom dollar that it is copyrighted.

For clip-art I strongly recommend www.arttoday.com  I just bought their
whole deal but there's a $30/year deal and some set of their images are
available free.  The search engine is very great and they've entered good
descriptions on the images to make it so.

I remember seeing a very simple iconic "traffic-sign" style of an image
that showed four people holding hands, brown, black, red, yellow or
something.  But I'm sure their search engine could turn up more.  I've been
very satisfied every time I've gone looking for something at how extensive
their collection must be.

I've been using them to get all kinds of little icons and symbols for my
new HTML Card:

         http://www.visibone.com/htmlref/

-- Bob Stein, VisiBone, 1-954-217-2072, http://www.visibone.com/