Re: Graphic Programs

by Kimiko Drew <macruimmon(at)earthlink.net>

 Date:  Mon, 30 Apr 2001 11:01:45 -0700
 To:  "Debby Campbell" <cats7(at)mtco.com>,
<hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 12:09 PM 4/28/01 -0700, Debby Campbell wrote:
>Hi everyone,
> >
> >Just one question.  What graphic program do most of you use.  I have been
> >working with Paintshop Pro and Photoshop.  I am not new at this nor am I an
> >expert, kind of in between.

I use Photoshop 6, and I really like ImageReady that comes with it. I tend
to create more stuff from photos and collages, and PS6 does anything I
want, and I use blending modes a lot. I also work in Illustrator, and often
use the two together.

I have used PSP and it's interface didn't work with how I thought, but it
does great for some things (but I tend to use my own stuff).

Photoimpact was great for getting really small file sized images, and I
liked their premade buttons that made life easy for some of my photo
albums, but I still did my main work in Photoshop and transfered over with
tiff files.

I now have Fireworks, cause it got bundled with Dreamweaver, but I have yet
to play with it. Maybe soon I will have time.

well that's what I play with.

Kimiko Drew
macruimmon(at)earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~macruimmon/