RE: "Professional" Graphics Programs

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Thu, 05 Apr 2001 00:48:07 +0930
 To:  "Villano,
Paul" <VillanoP(at)usachcs.army.mil>,
Jacqueline Sylvia <jsylvia90(at)hotmail.com>,
hwg-graphics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Paul,

I agree with Jacqueline. There is a mindset out there with some folks about
what is considered to be "professional" graphics software and what's just
plain old amateur.

If you can produce the quality in the required file format, that's what
matters and I defy anyone to tell you what you used to create it.

It's not the software that denotes the professional...it's the end result :)

Kym

At 10:29 AM 4/04/2001 -0400, Villano, Paul wrote:
>Wow!  Well, I'll be a boot-scootin' boogie!!  I never knew (never knew
>enough to look) about this Photo Shop file option in Paint Shop Pro!!  (I
>was already investigating downloading demos of other programs).
>
>Well, I already displayed my ignorance so I don't think I can cover at this
>late point but maybe he'll think I got confused between Paint Shop and Photo
>Shop.  Grin.
>
>Thanks again!  You're a blessing!
>
>PAUL
>- Property of the Prince of Peace