Re: Image problem re-visited and revisted and revisted

by Kym Jones <kjones(at)adam.com.au>

 Date:  Sat, 21 Jul 2001 01:47:01 +0930
 To:  hwg-graphics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

I've been scanning this thread from the outset and I think this is the
first time I have ever seen a problem that *someone* couldn't solve....

I think Maggie is spot on...I think it's time to take a new picture.

Kym

Free Graphics for Personal Websites
http://www.conceptualeyez.com

E-Book Covers & Illustrating