Matrox Re: Video Card Upgrade

by InternetSmiths <ndh(at)>

 Date:  Sun, 18 Aug 2002 12:21:25 -0400
 To:  Norman Bunn <norman.bunn(at)>,
  todo: View Thread, Original
Norm, check the Matrox. and are good sites for broad
hardware reviews and have reviewed the Matrox cards. Their tests of
graphics cards include Open-GL and game performance tests. Anandtech even
recommends the Matrox 550 in their high end SOHO system.

At 08:20 PM 8/17/2002 -0400, you wrote:
>Looking for a new video card that supports dual monitors.  All the reviews
>seem geared toward game players, but I want something that shines with
>Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.  Any suggestions on the best bang for the
>buck or where some decent reviews might be found?

nigel dyson-hudson, InternetSmiths, ndh(at)
"mad dogs and Englishmen" and I am both!